Work with EBE staff (e.g., senior programmers, support staff, product manager) to plan program code enhancements, based on usability and product road map priorities.
- Work closely with QA department
- Provide assistance to EBE technical support staff when implementing a program
- Provide general programming assistance to other EBE programmers/projects as may be needed
The programmer must have either a four year degree or an associates degree and experience with:
- VB.NET including the use of program "classes" and creation of DLL's
- SQL Server databases, SQL, ADO.NET
- Windows 2003-8 server and windows desktop
Experience with the following is desirable but not required:
- ASP.NET, Web Services
- MS Word, MS Excel, MS Exchange
- Networking/LANs, TCP/IP protocol
This position is for a sales professional and requires phone skills, working with ACT Contact Management software and project coordination with the sales department.
It also involves working with a targeted industry segment to attend product webinars where they will learn how EBE's solutions will benefit their organization. After attending a webinar, follow up is needed to qualify and move into an active sales process.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
- Successful three-year sales history using the phone to discuss solution value proposition
- Excellent verbal and organizational skills
- Be able to work a territory with exceptional energy
- Use the computer for Contact Management software
- History in setting appointments and prospecting
- Enthusiasm for solutions sold is a must
If you enjoy working in a fast pace, dynamic, high growth environment, we’d like to talk to you! EBE is a locally owned, leading provider of application software to the transportation and logistics industry. Our people are smart, friendly and results driven. We employ more than 50 industry professionals headquartered in East Moline, Illinois. The longevity and loyalty of our team demonstrates our commitment to hiring and maintaining the most talented and dedicated professionals in the industry. As our valued customer, you can always count on consistent service and support.
If you are interested in one of these long-term career opportunities please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org in attention to: Larry Kerr, President.