Learning Management System
Web-based Training Solution
As part of EBE's portfolio of Driver LifeCycle Solutions, the LMS System complements the On-Demand Orientation, Safety & Compliance and Driver Performance applications. When used in conjunction with SHIPS Web-based On-Demand Orientation application, the LMS allows applicants to shorten their time in the classroom by completing on boarding packets prior to arriving at orientation. Applied to SHIPS Driver Performance Solutions, data from mobile communication devices, dispatch systems, and the FMCSA Compass Portal trigger the scheduling of specific training events that comply with a carrier's driver intervention processes. The LMS system can also be configured to generate tests and updates based on endorsement certifications and qualifications ensuring driver compliance.
SHIPS LMS solution is the foundation to provide training beyond safety and compliance. Imagine a system that allows drivers to get instant videos based on load assignments. Through integration to carriers' dispatch systems, drivers can receive shipper specific information when they are assigned loads. Eliminate the phone calls to dispatch for specific instructions, maintain an audit log that validates that the driver actually viewed the videos and improve customer satisfaction because your drivers complied with the shipper's requirements.
With SHIPS LMS you no longer need to be bound by "standard" content and training programs. The flexibiilty and ease of management allows your organization to provide the best training to all employees, from drivers to mechanics to office personnel. Develop courses for wellness training, HR training, safety and more with this single platform.
Benefits of LMS
- Optimize staff productivity by eliminating several hours per week previously spent on paperwork and scanning training folders.
- Mitigate risk and ensure DOT and company compliance by delivering real-time, customizable content. All training activities are recorded for audit purposes. Users can combine multiple types of training tools including tests, quizzes, PowerPoint presentations, videos, and third-party training modules.
- Reduce costs by shortening the time in the orientation classroom. The system supports mobile workforce and remote locations, meaning less administrative work for employees.
- Increase Driver Satisfaction. Whether it is configured as self-paced or instructor-led, training can be personalized based on driver success. Users can provide individualized training based on driver strengths and areas for improvement. Through comprehensive reporting and data analysis, the system provides greater insight to driver strengths/weaknesses for coaching purposes
- Access to training anywhere, anytime through the web-based mobile enabled solution
- Improve training programs based on data analysis of active content, modules, and classes
- Attract new drivers by positioning your company as an industry leader and innovator
To learn more about EBE's Learning Management System solutions and how they have helped our customers, view our Customer Success Stories page.
Learn more about the Next Generation of the Driver LifeCycle Solutions platform by attending our next KnowledgeSHARE lab!